Sell Your Goods

Become a Vendor

To sell at any of the Annex Markets you must have a New York State Sales Tax License. It is mandatory. To sell at Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market (HKFM), a Street Fair Vendors Permit is also required. The Street Fair Vendors Permit is easy to obtain. Just register for a temporary permit from the NYC Dept. of Consumer Affairs online or in person. The temporary permit is valid for up to 11 months. (If you are a food vendor please e-mail us because the paperwork requirements are different.)

Our Vendor Information Packets have answers to many of your questions:

VENDOR INFORMATION PACKET for Chelsea Flea Market (W. 25th St.)
(Please also see the Rules & Regulations for this market.)

VENDOR INFORMATION PACKET for Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market

Our cancellation policies appear below and in the Vendor Information Packet.

RETURNING VENDORS: Please use the online reservations form.

FIRST-TIME VENDOR INQUIRIES: Please fill in as much information below and we will contact you shortly.  (* Required field)

Which market(s) are you interested in selling at? Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market
Chelsea Flea Market (W. 25th St.)
Company Name
Mailing Address
Zip Code
Business Name on New York State Sales Tax Certificate
New York State Tax Resale #
Check your vendor category

Cancellation and No-Show Policies

Cancellations: To cancel your reservation you must call (212) 243-5343.  The cancellation deadline is 4 p.m. on Thursday. If you call after 4 p.m. on Thursday you will be held accountable for the cost of the space.

No-Show Policy: If you do not show up for the reserved space and if you have not contacted us to cancel, you will be held accountable for the cost of the space.

Weather Protection: Chelsea Flea Market and Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market will only close for severe rain or snow. To help you protect your merchandise against the elements while at the markets, you are encouraged to use a tent and to purchase white E-Z Up sidewalls that will fit a 10’ x 10’ E-Z Up tent. E-Z Up tent sidewalls are readily available online and in supply stores (e.g., at Chelsea Flea Market has white 10′ x 10′ E-Z Up tents you can rent or you can bring your own (they must be white 10′ x 10′ E-Z Up tents in good condition).

Comments are closed.